Night Support Workers
Do you strive to make a difference within the Care Industry? Would you like to be part of a leading Health Care Agency? Do have at least 6 months care experience?
If so Safehands Recruitment can make this a reality.
Due to continual expansion we are recruiting for late shift Support Workers for a highly reputable organisation based in Gloucester and Cheltenham. The organisation is within the Educational and Residential care sector supporting people with varied and complex disabilities to help them learn, develop and flourish whilst maintaining their health and wellbeing so that they can reach their full potential.
Shifts will usually start at 7am to 5pm or 2pm to 10pm or 12 hour shifts available.
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering all aspects of personal care in line with CQC and individual care plans which will include washing, dressing, toileting. personal appearance and other aspects of care
- To support some aspects of medical care
- To work alongside Health professionals, Nurses, Physiotherapists, Speech and Language Therapists to enhance the physical well-being of the individual and maximise quality health care
- To provide effective learning support under direction of a specialist tutor
- To work with people that display challenging behaviour effectively, ensuring their safety at all times and the safety of yourself and others
- To work within specific advice given on supporting people with complex communication
- To support leisure activities under the direction of the line manager
- Work effectively as part of multi-disciplinary teams to establish and maintain a stimulating learning environment
- To communicate effectively and work with others in all aspects of your role
- To ensure all records and documentation are accurate and maintained up to their standards and legislations.
- To carry out escort duties, accompany individuals to and from locations
- To deliver high levels of customer service for residents, students, parents and other individuals
- To undertake regular training that required
Working for Safehands Recruitment offers excellent benefits which include:
Excellent rates of pay from £9.05 to £10 per hour plus bank holiday enhancements
Refer a friend bonus
A dedicated local office to support your individual needs
If this exciting role of a Support Worker interests you, then we would love to hear from you. Please apply immediately, or for further information please call Kelly on or email