Healthcare Assistant - Stroud, Gloucestershire
Due to increased demand for our highly reputable services - We are seeking Caring and compassionate Healthcare Assistants with the qualities to deliver the highest standards of care for the people we suppport.
- Support people with personal care (washing/dressing)
- Assist with meal times
- Keep accurate daily records
- Promote health and safety
- Medication (where required)
- Flexible Work to suit you
- Evening, night and Weekend pay enhancements
- Double time bank holidays
- Paid Mileage
- pension scheme
- Friendly and supportive office team
- Recommend a friend bonus of up to £250 per introduction
- FREE TRAINING (IN HOUSE) and career development pathway
- Free Christmas party
- Discount scheme - Gyms, Shops, Car Servicing / MOT
What First City can offer you
The opportunity to work in an exciting, fast paced and growing branch with a dynamic team who have a wide range of skills, experience and backgrounds to support your development.
Career development pathways that are person centred to you, with excellent training opportunities. First City is an outcome focused provider of services and we will support you to achieve your career outcome comes in a supportive and flexible way.