Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Castle Engineering are recruiting an experienced Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer for a fast paced, growing and dynamic food manufacturing business based in the Northallerton area. The successful Maintenance Engineer will be working on a 4on 4off days and nights shift rotation.
As the Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Responding to production machinery breakdowns, diagnosing and repairing faults.
- You will work closely with the engineering manager and production manager to ensure planned maintenance activities are carried out on time and that spare and stock is available.
- Using the CMMS system you will ensure stock and spare are available and that stock is reordered when needed.
- You will be a proactive engineer who wants to be part of a team that drive a culture of continuous improvement.
- As well as planned and reactive maintenance you will be involved in machinery moves, modifications and installations.
The successful candidate will be time served and qualified ideally with an electrical bias. You will be able to work from schematics and good sound knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic systems as well as sensors, invertors and some PLC fault finding. You will have experience of upgrading production machinery as well as machine installations and have excellent technical knowledge.
Please apply with your CV for a full job description
Castle Employment Group is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us. Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.
Due to the high volume of candidates that apply for our applications, we are unable to get in touch with every application. Therefore, if you haven't heard from one of our consultants within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.