Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) Manager / Project Lead - £55000 / £65000 Bonus and Benefits
CRO Manager/Project Lead / Fantastic Digital Agency/ Global Reach/ CRO / - Central London- Up to £65,000 plus Benefits - Regular International Trips Abroad - Discounted TFL travel
CRO Manager/Project Lead required for an award-winning data driven Digital Agency based in the beating heart of London. They have a portfolio of fantastic clients such as Warner Bros, Balenciaga, Harrods and Selfridges. With offices in London, Paris, Hong Kong, Shanghai, New York and Switzerland, my client is planning big things for 2019 and 2020 and are looking at adding more international offices.
My award-winning global client is currently interviewing for a CRO Manager
What skills are required for the CRO Manager/Project Lead role:
- 2 - 4 years’ experience working in a conversion rate (CRO) role.
- Proficiency with Web Analytics tools for example Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Strong commercial experience with AB Testing and Personalisation tools for example Optimize, Optimizely, Maxymiser or AB Tasty.
- A literacy within Front-End Development
- Front-End Development experience will be beneficial.
- Client facing experience.
- First Class or Upper Second undergraduate degree from a top tier institution.
What will the CRO Manager/Project Lead will get in return
- A base of up to £65k per annum.
- A two-week trip to Paris upon joining the business as part of the induction process.
- Trips abroad.
- Corporate discounted travel on TFL between zones 1 and 2.
- Private healthcare
- Clear career progression
What you need to do now?
If you are interested in applying for the CRO Manager/Project Lead role register now via the link on this page.