Payroll and Benefit Manager
This is a brand new role for an experience Payroll and Benefits Manager!
My client are a market leader in their field!
Within this role you will be expected to provide leadership, direction and effective day to day management of the Payroll team, you will process and complete multiple employers and employee payroll schemes and manage the relationships with third-party providers for all employee benefits.
Key skills required for this role are:
- Ability to work independently on own initiative and to establish own priorities
- Ability to maintain high standards of accuracy, to strict deadlines and under pressure
- Able to plan and co-ordinate activities
- Able to work co-operatively within a small team
- Able to handle information in confidence and with discretion
- Ability to identify problems and offer a solution
- Ability to make decisions with post holders competence
We are looking for somebody who:
- Has comprehensive and working knowledge of integrated payroll and taxation systems
- Comprehensive knowledge of payroll procedures, controls and statutory requirements of PAYE, SSP, SMP, SAP etc.
- Good working knowledge of HMRC and Benefits Agency requirements, and possess a Payroll or equivalent qualification
- Maintains a professional and confident approach
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on customer service
- Able to communicate at all levels of the business
- Willing and flexible to undertake a variety of tasks
- Proactive and motivated
As well as a generous salary, my client are offering a great range of company benefits!