Are you an Accounts Assistant looking to join the automotive sector? Would you like to take your accounts career further? If you are a driven individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, we have the role for you! We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join an award-winning motor retail group based in Barnsley. This opportunity is not to be missed as it offers the very best in professional and personal development!
As the Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for: -
- Overseeing all aspect of the Purchase Ledger
- Payments and logging invoices
- Bank account and statement reconciliations
- Allocating payments to ledgers
- Working as part of a team
As the successful Accounts Assistant you will have a good all-round accounts knowledge, including previous experience of purchase ledger and account reconciliations. You will also possess excellent communication skills, be highly systems literate with intermediate MS Excel skills. Experience using Kerridge & Pinnacle Dealer Management Systems would be highly beneficial however not essential.
When you join this multi award-winning automotive company as an Accounts Assistant, you will receive a highly competitive starting salary, as well as a range of benefits that will include the following:
- Basic Salary of up to £24,000
- 33 days holiday
- Dining and leisure discount card
- Gym membership discount
- Childcare vouchers
- Shopping vouchers
- Full training & development plan
- Regular pay and performance reviews
- A superb discounted car purchasing scheme
- Incentives & rewards including loyalty and length of service rewards
- Company pension scheme
- Life Assurance
If you want to be part of a genuinely friendly team, with a superb atmosphere please apply now!