CeX SOUTH SHIELDS - ASSISTANT MANAGER
Full time Permanent Assistant Manager position on King Street
An Assistant Manager position has become available at our long established South Shields store. Reporting to the Store Manager your duties and responsibilities include exceeding all sales targets and set KPI’s, developing and nurturing a successful team, efficient day to day running of the store and dealing competently with any issues that may arise.
As an Experienced Assistant Manager, you`ll be passionate about delivering the best digital in-store experience. Your team will deliver a world-class service to our customers, building something new and setting the bar high. Flying the flag, always surprising and delighting our customers with exceptional product knowledge and attentiveness is in your DNA as is planning ahead in order to deliver the best in-store experience on the High St. Leading from the front you'll inspire, support and challenge your team giving them confidence to shine and make every customer experience feel special.
- Over 200 Stores spanning the UK, Ireland, Spain, America, Australia and India.
- We buy, sell & exchange games, DVDs, gadgets, mobile phones, computing products, and flat panel technology with customers on the high street, providing a unique 2-way service.
- We are passionate about our products, our customers, and our colleagues.
- We work using exciting IT tools to communicate, support, and achieve our goals.
- We never stand still - our products, our procedures and our ideas continuously change to adapt to market and commercial trends.
- You love digital entertainment - you have pockets full of gadgets right now and a decent collection of games and DVDs back home. You absorb what you read about technology simply because you are crazy about it.
- You are a competent Assistant Manager, able to maintain a daily operation
- You are pro-active and can see beyond the daily grind
- You genuinely love working with customers
- You are open to new ideas and can embrace a business model that most companies have forgotten
Does this sound like you? Then CLICK to Apply, send us your CV and become our next Assistant Manager