Telemarketing Team Leader
On behalf of a customer centric telecommunications company, I am recruiting a highly motivated Tele-Marketing Team Leader. You will be joining a telephony specialist who have grown from simple beginnings to one of the UK’s market leaders at the forefront of technology.
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members. You will work in a hybrid capacity of training, coaching, supporting and sales.
As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all team members and be able to act pro actively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
You will be a vital link between the Marketing department and the Telemarketing team ensuring upcoming projects are discussed and that preparation of delivery is organised with the Telemarketing team in advance.
Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear team goals
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Motivate team members
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team member's feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Encourage creativity
- Suggest and organize team building activities
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics for outbound dialling
- Good PC skills, especially MS Excel
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Decision-making skills