Primary Teaching Assistant in Lincoln
A specialist school in Lincoln is currently seeking a specialist Teaching Assistant to work in their primary class on a long term basis. The successful candidate will be working within a Pupil Referral Unit in central Lincoln.The setting caters for students who have been excluded from or unable to attend mainstream education.
This is an exciting opportunity to begin a career in education for anyone who is looking to make an impact and different on these children's lives. The role involves helping with their core subject learning and help to improve engagement in the classroom.
The ideal Teaching Assistant:
- Have recent experience working with children aged 5 - 11
- Excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to motivate others and de-escalate difficult situations
- Have training in managing challenging behaviour and de-escalation
This role may be challenging, however it is highly rewarding. You will have the opportunity to engage with vulnerable young people, families and other agencies to help them develop and achieve and see the positive impact. To apply for this opportunity, or to discuss this further please either contact Letitia Cluskey at Teaching Personnel or click the Apply Now button below.
What we can offer you:
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Free Safeguarding training
- CPD academy such as Team Teach, Autism awareness and Moving & Handling
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.