**Highly sought after primary school**
**Rated Outstanding at OFSTED**
**Excellent opportunities for career progression**
An 'Outstanding' Primary school located in the Borough of Richmond is seeking to appoint a Key Stage 1 (KS1) class teacher for September 2019. This is a permanent role and for the right candidates there is the opportunity of additional responsibly.
This three form entry Primary school has state of the art facilities, with modern buildings, bright spacious classrooms and brand new ICT suites. Successful candidates will be expected to exploit these excellent facilitates to deliver inspirational lessons to the KS1 pupils.
The school are looking to recruit a motivated and committed teacher to join their caring and successful school.
- They need a teacher who:
- Knowledge or experience of the Read, Write Inc Programme would be an advantage.
- Will inspire and develop teaching and learning
- is passionate about the development of early reading and writing
- is committed to personalised learning and raising attainment
- has high expectations of themselves and others
- is well organised and enthusiastic
- is a team players who will work co-operatively with colleagues
In the return the school can offer a welcoming, happy, multicultural community with friendly and supportive staff and governors. In addition there is a programme of continued professional development, and the Headteacher is keen for prospective teachers to progress.
The successful candidate must:
- - Hold a recognised formal teaching qualification (e.g. B.Ed or PGCE)
- - Have a team approach to teaching and learning.
- - Possess a positive and creative approach to teaching
- - Be highly organised with excellent preparation
- - Have excellent communication skills with pupils, staff and parents
The Headteacher is looking to set up interviews for this role ASAP, so is you feel you have the right qualifications and this is the school for you, please send your CV to Luke at Reeson as soon as possible.