A secondary school situated in Warrington are looking for an English teacher to join their English department from September 2019. This is progressive opportunity for any English teacher looking for an introduction to their next permanent position within a flourishing and forward thinking English department.
The school are looking for a confident and passionate English teacher who holds fantastic subject knowledge and the ability to teach both English Language and Literature to KS3 and KS4. The school are encouraging teachers of all experience levels including NQTs to apply for this progressive opportunity.
Highlights of this English teacher post:
- Full time teacher of English required starting at the beginning of the new academic year 2019/2020
- Open vacancy within this supportive English department; opportunity to progress onto a school based contract
- Warrington based secondary school with a great reputation in the area
- Pay range between in line with pay scale and dependent on experience (£23,720 - £39,406)
The school are looking for a teacher of English that is aspirational and seeking out a career. The English department is flourishing at this school with a very low turnover of staff and are therefore looking for a teacher who is able to hit the ground running and make the most of this excellent opportunity immersing themselves in the team and school life.
This role would suit an English teacher who is available from the start of the new academic year and is looking for a permanent role at a supportive secondary school. The school is a large co-educational comprehensive school located to the north of the centre of Warrington. The M62 is very close to the school, making it very easily accessible from the Wigan, Padgate, Newton-le-Willows and Lymm areas. The school boasts excellent facilities and is set within pleasant surroundings.
- English teachers of all experience levels are encouraged to apply for immediate consideration
- Large co-educational secondary school with a great reputation and supportive environment
- Work with engaged students with a thirst for knowledge
- Interviews and meeting due to take place following the Easter break
If you are interested in this teaching position and are a motivated English teacher looking ahead to September then please apply now below with your latest CV outlining relevant experience. The school are looking to organise meetings during the first few weeks following the Easter break.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.