IFA Administrator/ Financial Planning Administrator - Cramlington
Financial Planning Administrator
The successful candidate will be responsible for the provision of administrative support to a small team of busy financial planners, working collaboratively to provide an excellent service to both their existing and new clients. Day to day tasks will involve but are not limited to:
- Collation of data and assimilation of client packs prior to adviser meeting;
- Obtaining portfolio valuations and new business illustrations;
- Exposure to pensions, investments, protection and in some cases, mortgages;
- Submission of business via a variety of means for a wide range of life companies and investment providers;
- Creation of non-technical suitability reports for ISAs and protection;
- Typing letters and creating reports;
- Handling client enquiries, arranging meetings for advisers and other ad hoc coordination and administrative tasks;
- Working in a team of other administrators and technical paraplanners.
To apply for the role, you must have experience working in report writing or administration within a financial planning business with in-depth knowledge of pensions, investments and protection.
You will be highly professional, polite and have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
To apply, please send your CV to jenny @ tempestjones . com .