Team Leader -PPI
What’s The Role?
Our client Deloitte, the global consultancy and advisory organisation and the world’s largest professional services network (known as one of the 'Big4’), is looking for people to join their team on a PPI project.
Working onsite for Deloitte, you will be responsible for managing a team who will be reviewing PPI cases, ensuring the correct outcome has been achieved. This is a highly visible role on a major project where your contribution will not go unnoticed.
Tell Me More
- Location: Gatwick/Crawley, West Sussex - commutable from London, Brighton and Guildford.
- Rate:£220 per shift
- Work pattern: Monday to Friday, standard business hours
- Start date: April & May start dates
- Duration: 6-month contract
The Benefits For You
You’ll be working with a global consultancy and advisory firm where you can use existing knowledge and experience to make a difference, as well as advancing your experience and developing new skills.
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Managing a team to consistently meet productivity and quality targets
- Driving performance of the team and feeding back relevant information to the management team
- Working with a wide range of systems to manage data
- Liaising directly with management day-to-day
What Knowledge, Skills & Experience We Need
- Proven experience managing teams in a target orientated environment is a must. A background in financial services and complaints-handling is essential.
- PPI experience is preferable, but we will also consider candidates with strong experience in other products
- Significant experience of managing teams towards stringent productivity and quality assurance targets
- Strong numerical and decision-making skills and be able to create MI reports;
- Proven strengths in leading, coaching and motivating a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel
- Ability to manage multiple activities and prioritise tasks
- Confidence to escalate issues to leadership team
- Pro-active approach and ability to identify solutions to operational challenges
- Commitment to the duration of the project is expected.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don't delay; please click Apply now
Momenta are a market leading financial services resourcing business. Momenta have excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your experience within the financial services industry. If you have the skills and experience for this exciting role then apply today and don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join the company that provides quality resource, consulting expertise and people development for financial services companies in the UK.