Client Accounts Administrator
Interaction Recruitment are currently have an exciting opportunity with our Leighton Buzzard based client that are seeking to add to their Client Accounts team on a permanent basis.
Purpose of the role:
My client is looking for someone who is actively looking to start their career within a large organisation where they can progress and grow their skillset. You will need to be immediately available for this position.
· Ensure that all property, landlord & tenant details are correct on system
· Process terminations and renewals of tenants
· Perform daily bank statement and bank reconciliations
· Handle queries coming into the department via phone and email
· Process returns of deposits onto system
· Ensure all funds received are identified and allocated correctly
· Ensure all charges for fees are correctly raised
· Pay third party contractors
· Process requests from landlords
· Prepare and submit quarterly tax to HMRC
Required experience, skills and attributes:
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Proactive attitude towards work.
· Good communication skills within verbal and written.
· Confident using MS Office, including Word and Excel.
· Ability to work well in a team environment