Team Leader - Healthcare
As a Team leader you will encourage your staff to work as a tightly-knit team, creating a new, positive and engaging lifestyle for our residents, whilst delivering the day to day care and comfort they need.
Your great leadership and coaching skills will ensure your team are sufficiently trained and motivated to provide all our residents with the reassuring and individual attention they need.
Main Duties will include:
- Supervising a group of care assistants to undertake a wide range of duties, ensuring a high standard of care is provided to residents at all times.
- Being responsible for the management and administration of medication for residents, as instructed by the resident's health professional and in strict accordance with medication protocols and procedures. Further, respond to the immediate medical needs of residents.
- Supervising and guiding the care assistants to provide agreed levels of support to residents, as defined in their care plans and document accordingly.
- Leading the team in encouraging the well-being of residents through social activities, interests and hobbies.
- Promoting team work and assisting in the induction, training and coaching of new staff.
- Health & Social Care NVQ 2/3 or equivalent.
- NCFE Level 2: Safe Handling and Administration of Medicine.
- Experience of leading and supervising teams.
- Relevant experience.
- Comfortable doing night shifts and working over the weekends.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the ones who are looking for part time, full time, temporary and contract jobs. Please apply, if interested, and we will give you a call to discuss this further.