Learning Disability Support Worker - Full Time, Part Time & Flexible shifts available.
£8.50 - £11 per hour.
Better Healthcare Services are a friendly, independent care agency with over twenty years' experience of providing quality temporary staffing to the care sector.
We are currently recruiting for Support Workers to provide care and support to adults with learning disabilities. To offer support to vulnerable people with Learning Disability and Mental Health issues.
At Better Healthcare, we truly believe that caring is a vocation not just a job. We understand the pressures of the role so ensure that all of our care workers are valued, respected and supported and unlike some agencies we will not 'fine' you if you need to cancel a shift.
- Providing personal care and domestic tasks in a supported living environment.
- Providing boundaries and direction around positive behaviours.
- Promoting choice and independence.
- To support individual to live a life as full as possible and to engage with the community.
- Provide physical and emotional support, ensuring that respect, dignity and confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Experience of providing care and/or support to vulnerable people (work, voluntary or personal experience)
- Possess excellent people skills.
- Have a passion for supporting adults with learning disabilities.
- Be able to develop and maintain good working relationships
- Have great communication skills.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Weekly pay via BACS
- Specialist two day 'Introduction to Learning Disability' training course
- Ongoing training & development, including opportunity to study NVQ 2 Diploma in Learning Disabilities
- Holiday Pay
- Flexible shift patterns to suit your lifestyle
- Recommend a friend scheme.
For more information please contact our recruitment team on or email your CV to .