Multi-Award Winning Keenan Healthcare - Proudly a Top Tier supplier of staff to the NHS.
Now recruiting Student Occupational Therapists due to graduate! We have Band 5 posts available throughout all Trusts. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in preparation for permanent opportunities.
- Degree or Diploma in Occupational Therapy
- Be registered/eligible for registration with the HCPC
- Applications will be accepted from students due to graduate this academic year.
- Must be willing to undergo an Enhanced Access NI through Keenan Healthcare
- Free CV and interview prep for permanent jobs that you apply for independently
- Free Fit to Work certificate / Occupational Health clearance
- Free Uniform
- Free Locum Health & Well-being package to offer confidential advice on financial, nutrition and exercise
- A dedicated specialist Consultant to guide you through your career path
Keenan Healthcare Limited is an equal opportunity employer, acting as an Employment Business on behalf of our Clients for temporary work and an Employment Agency for providing permanent employment with our Clients.
Keenan Healthcare is proudly a Corporate Member of REC - 10638 (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) adhering to all current employment legislation.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract