Teaching Personnel work closely with numerous schools across Teesside supporting their supply needs and a school in Middlesbrough are seeking a full-time Floating Teacher to start in May. The role is a class teaching position with competitive salary available in line with experience
This Ofsted graded 'Good' school situated along bus routes are looking to appoint an outstanding and inspirational teacher to join their team in November 2018. The headteacher is looking for a teacher, one who can work full-time, across the whole school covering classes when needed.
The role will involve:
- Covering for PPA and teacher release time across the full primary age range
- Adapting your teaching style to facilitate the learning of children of all ages
- Providing cover for staff absence at short notice
- Marking pupils' work and providing feedback to class teachers on pupil progress
- Implementing school behaviour and classroom management policies and providing a consistent approach to all children across the school
The ideal candidate for the Floating Teacher role will:
- Be committed to every child reaching their potential
- Be a positive and significant role model for the schools' children
- Be creative and able to inspire learning beyond the classroom
- Be flexible, reflective and open to feedback
Benefits for you:
- Excellent rates of pay and working flexibility
- On going support from your consultant in your career aspirations
- Develop your Teaching skills whilst getting to know local schools
- £50 referral bonus scheme available
Teaching Personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applying candidates will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate.
If you are interested in this position and think you have what it takes to succeed, scaffold and drive the educational outcome of children within SEN, do not hesitate to get in contact. Please contact Rebecca from the Teesside Primary Branch on or email an updated CV to
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.