People make places. Project Golden’s mission is to remove barriers and allow people to connect with and invigorate their own communities and we are loooking for a dynamic individuial to join our team!
We use technology to facilitate the connection of potential occupiers with vacant space and people to ensure that the most appropriate solutions are delivered and commercial opportunities are maximized, for both landlord and occupier.
We make space available to all types of businesses, community and charity groups and offer flexible terms to all occupiers as well as reducing their set up costs and risk.
Regional sales Manager
This role will involve managing Properties in and around the South based in Southampton
Sales experience in retail plus an understanding of retail environments are highly desirable for this role. Excellent communication, both verbally and in writing, time keeping and organisation skills are all essential, as well as the ability to develop good working relationships at all levels and a keen interest in delivering superb customer service.
The successful candidate will be required to be highly IT literate, a user of social media platforms and proficient in the use of MS Office suite of programs.
This role attracts a generous base salary, good bonus potential, and other benefits commensurate with a key role within a growing business. The role will be predominantly field-based and require the majority of time spent in managed properties and their surrounding areas and communities.
- Develop detailed knowledge of and relationships with local businesses, organisations and stakeholders
- Gain an understanding of key local market trends and their impact on revenue, feeding this information back to the team
- Attend business networking events to promote the opportunities
- Provide information and input to business planning and strategy development for individual locations
- Achieve the agreed performance targets set by the company.
- Gain a clear understanding of occupiers businesses and requirements.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with new and existing occupiers
- Maximise the occupancy of space through the identification, development and revenue optimisation of new opportunities.
- Exploit existing revenue streams which are in keeping with the business and brand strategy
- Provide personal support to potential occupiers throughout the process from enquiry to booking
- Negotiate the terms of new occupancy agreements and complete necessary documentation
- Monitor and analyse financial information, assessing business risks and implementing solutions to address these where necessary.
- Support occupiers in all aspects from planning to marketing, visual merchandising and store design
- Work closely with locations property team to maximise opportunities
- Attend meetings where required, taking an active role.
- Work within budgets set for expenditure.
- Awareness of health and safety legislation would be an advantage
- Previous experience of developing commercial opportunities in a retail or leisure environment. Experience of pop-up operations would be an advantage.
- Confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with a range of different stakeholders, internal and external to the business.
- Intellectual capability to absorb and translate broad concepts and ideas into action.
- Understanding of Marketing and Events and how to leverage them to commercial advantage.
- Self-starter with initiative and a proactive approach. Must be capable of and willing to manage projects from initiation through to completion.
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
- An energetic "can-do" attitude with a strong sense of teamwork.
- Highly creative.
- Excellent presentation skills.
Interviews to be held in - London