Part-Time Bookkeeper (Practice)
A well established and growing firm based in North London are recruiting for a Bookkeeper to join their team after a period of growth. The business is located close to the District Line. The business require an individual who has a strong practical exposure of completing VAT returns with the ability to work with little supervision.
Roles & Responsibilities
- A strong understanding of double entry bookkeeping.
- Prepared monthly and quarterly VAT returns with good knowledge of tax codes.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly accounts
- Prepare statutory year end accounts.
- A minimum of 3 years accounting experience.
- Ideally AAT Qualified (or similar)
- Experience in using accountancy packages
- Strong Excel skills including Pivot Tables/ V-Lookup.
- Confident to work in a clients office.
- Experience in a bookkeeper role is highly desireable