We are pleased to be working with an award winning client recruiting for a Claims Assessor to join their expanding team!
Assess and validate Life, GAP, RTI, Accident & Sickness, Unemployment and Life Event claims, gathering any information required in an efficient and timely manner, updating system records to accurately and clearly reflect the claim journey and keeping the Customer informed at all times.
What would you be responsible for in this role?
- Assessing new claim notifications
- Collecting accurate information and necessary documentation to proceed with a claim
- Assessing all claim documentation supplied by a policyholder and the relevant third parties
- Guiding policyholders on how to proceed with the claim and keeping them informed at all times both verbally and in writing
- Assessing medical information and reviewing complex medical histories
- Negotiating with Motor Vehicle Insurers to ensure a fair market valuation of the vehicle
- Ensuring prompt and accurate payment of valid claims
- Assistant policyholders with general queries
Previous experience of working in a Customer Service, Financial Servicers or Insurance Services environment is desirable.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
Organised and methodical
High attention to detail
Strong customer service and problem resolution skills
First class interpersonal skills, with ability to communicate with a wide range of people
Ability to develop and sustain relationships with internal and external parties.
Trustworthy and reliable
Courteous yet assertive
Respect for customer and business confidentiality
Strong service delivery ethic
Ethical standards, including Treating Customers Fairly
High standard of personal motivation and initiative
Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
Competitive salary with excellent benefits for the successful candidate!