Media Account Executive
Do you enjoy using the left and right side of your brain? We are looking for an new energetic member to join our expanding marketing department based at our group head office in the village of Meriden. If you enjoy a deep dive into data and then editing and crafting strong exciting and creative job ads we could have the perfect role for you.
As part of the new media team in the marketing department you will be expected to be able to jump in and assist with the following:
- As an Account Exec you will be liaising with colleagues across the greater group and suppliers
- Actively contribute to campaign ideas and data research projects
- Copy writing and editing, training and guiding consultants
- Effortless communication skills that enable you to quickly develop beneficial working relationships.
As an account executive we will need you to have most of these skills:
- Above average communication and writing skills
- Enthusiasm, initiative and strong organisational abilities.
- Able to work to tight deadlines both independently and as part of a team.
- Computer literate and unafraid of tackling new software systems.
- Good analytical skills.
- A degree or similar with English Language skills would be advantageous.
- A sense of humour is essential.
Apart from the benefit of working in the countryside, with a group of fun hardworking people you also get 24 days paid leave, on the job training and a promise from us to assist you in your personal and career development. We are looking someone special, it could be you. Apply for our Media Account Executive role now.
About the company:
Originally an independent, family-run business, Pertemps Network Group Ltd has grown to become a market leader and is now considered one of the largest staffing providers in the UK. Pertemps prioritise finding the right person for the right job, dealing with permanent, temporary and contract positions across all sectors and industries.