Looking for an experienced FMCG Financial Controller.
This is a varied role in which you will manage and work closely with an accounts staff and be involved with all levels of duties such as journal preparation, balance sheet recs, invoice checking and coding as well with higher level support including maintenance of finance systems, policies, procedures and controls
Along with up-to-date systems experience, current knowledge of the following work is essential:
Monthly management reports - preparation and analysis
- Budgeting as well as short- and long-term forecasting
- Cash flow management and reporting
- Supporting the senior team with commercial planning
- Overseeing AR and AP to ensure that balances are serviced in a timely manner
- Payroll review and approval
- Reviewing retail promotional and investment costs to ensure they are in line with budget
- Taking overall responsibility for general ledger, company tax and preparation of annual accounts
- Authorisation of transactions including weekly payment runs
- Personal development and keeping updated with changes in accounting and tax legislation
- Management of audit
Applicants must be fully qualified, minimum 3 years qualified experience + PQE experience
As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In line with GDPR regulations, we are making you aware that to proceed with your application we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. To receive future job alerts from us, you will be required to provide consent within our marketing preference options. The link will be provided in an email to you. Source4 are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas, a proof of address and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.