Public Practice Manager
A medium sized firm with a range of clients throughout the South and London are currently looking to employ an experienced and talented Accountant with management exposure. The role will report directly into senior management and the partners. You will have responsibility for a team of staff.
Ideally you will be able to take on the responsibility of staff management, appraisals and strategic growth of the team.
Ideally you will be either ACCA or ACA qualified with a mixed background. You will have worked within a similar sized, larger or Mid-Tier firm.
You will be highly motivated and want professional growth. This opportunity offers real opportunity and you have the chance to make significant and successful change as the Director want’s a leader, not a follower.
This is the ideal opportunity for someone in the local area to work closer to home and gain a better work life balance.
- Management of client work including - annual accounts, tax, management accounts.
- Supervise, train and grow the team detailed
- Manage clients and deliver work on time
- Improve processes and develop systems to improve effectiveness
Exposure and qualifications required
- ACA, ACCA, AAT essential
- History within a similar sized to mid-tier firm
- Ability to manage a team of accountant
- Highly motivated
- Not afraid to make change