Lead DevOps Engineer
Eximius have partnered with a Global leader in Digital Transformation who are currently building out their DevOps function. You will be part of a team responsible fr the design and implementation of SDLC including build, release, deployment and configuration management.
As in most DevOps environments you must be able to adjust to constant business change for example evolving goals and strategies and emerging technologies. We are looking for collaborative, interactive professionals with a focus on establishing DevOps strategy at an application level. Driving a true modern DevOps culture.
Also application pipelines for open banking platforms, allowing customers to access a much wider range of services through Facebook-like API gateway designed and developed by my client.
- Proven experience in creating application build pipelines
- Experience with Shell scripting and in ideally one of Python, Ruby or Groovy
- Strong knowledge of automated package tools such as; Ansible, Puppet or Chef
- CI/CD pipelies with Jenkins
- Experience with build tools such as Maven or Gradle and Npm or Gulp
- understanding of TDD with tools such as Junit or Jasmine
- Consideration of security tools used to integrate with the build pipeline
- Infrastructure knowledge -OS, VM's, Containers etc.
- Passion for code quality
- Knowledge of PaaS and container infrastructure with tools like; Docker, Kubernetes or Cloud foundry
- Experience on working with cloud providers; AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
This is a great opportunity with a innovative business changing the way their clients engage today's connected consumers by building integrated, immersive stories across digital engagement, brand communications and omni-channel commerce. My client offer a great working environment matched with a very competitive salary and benefits package with viability on career progression. If you are interested and would like to be considered, please apply with your most up to date CV.