Smart Meter Engineer
We’re a family-run energy business set up to take better care of people. We protect our customers from high prices and poor service.
We can proudly say that we’re one of the cheapest energy suppliers out there. But great prices are just the start - we want to take better care of people.
That’s because our customers are more than just a number on a piece of paper; they are someone’s mum, dad, brother, sister, son, daughter, nan, grandad or best friend. We promise to take care of them as we would our own family.
- £30,000 basic salary
- Competitive Bonus Scheme
- 28 days holiday (including statutory days)
- Brand New Van, Fuel Card, Tools & PPE
- Pension Scheme
- Training and on-going support
- Rapidly growing company
- Home grown management team
- Immediate interviews and starts are available
As a Dual Fuel Engineer you will be:
- Installing Secure SMART Meters
- Installing across new connection sites
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction
- Ensuring 100% first fit completion rate
- Maintain customers and customer retention
- Previous experience as a Dual Fuel Metering Engineer.
- Experience of pre-pay energy and credit installation would be advantageous but not essential
- You must be Gas Safe registered
- You must have MOCOPA authorisation
- You must be outgoing, positive, determined and able to work to targets