Teaching Personnel is seeking to appoint PE Teachers to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in Scarborough, Whitby and Bridlington (whichever is closer to you!). This will be a great opportunity to work flexibly within a team of supply teachers.
To be considered for the position of PE Teacher you must:
- Have experience teaching in secondary schools
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
- Have a genuine desire to make a difference and contribute to the learning for Secondary Schools pupils
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Teaching Personnel we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts.
The successful PE Teacher will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward for recommending a friend
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Secondary Consultant with over 4 years of expertise in the local market
- Access to CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions through our partner pension provider
If you are a qualified PE Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you!
Apply today by submitting your CV, or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities please contact Eli Stokes at Teaching Personnel.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.