Accounts Payable Assistant
As a member of the Finance Team you will be responsible for all aspects of the sales invoicing process including ensuring that sales invoices are issued in an accurate, timely manner, and that customer invoice queries are dealt with promptly and efficiently.Responsibilities
• Ensuring that invoice batches are generated daily.
• Carrying out detailed checks of invoice batches raised to ensure that all information is correct including pricing, hire periods etc
• Confirmation of invoice batches once authorised.
• Daily filing of customer contract paperwork.
• Providing a first point of contact for all customer invoice queries and ensuring that they are resolved within agreed timescales.
• Daily monitoring of the "invoices" mailbox ensuring that all customer correspondence is dealt with promptly.
• Ensuring that credit notes are requested in accordance with appropriate procedures.
• Raising, issuing and allocating credit notes once authorised.
• Ensuring that customer information is correct
This role would suit:
2nd jobber, ideally i years plus experience
Used or enjoys high volume, busy working work place
Ambitious, enjoys a challenge