Quality control Engineer
Quality Control Engineer
Tem to Perm
£8.25 per hour
My client is currently looking for a Quality Control Engineer to work for a world class global company which is number one in the sector. The candidate will be responsible for the quality control check of the product before dispatch.
This role has come about due to an employee retiring which means the candidate will be able to shadow the employee and be trained in advance.
- Checking the products are of company standard
- Test all products are of the correct size and measurement
- Working as part of a team when products are being sent over from the engineers.
- Measuring the time proses and rotating the products from the furnace when tested.
- Working through fast paced busy periods being precise and thinking ahead making sure everything is moving to an adequate flow.
- Moving the products around so some heavy lifting involved around the workshop.
- Measuring products to check sizes are correct
- Physically Fit
- A Good team player
- Experience in Engineering sector
- Able to calculate and take measurements
- Need to be able to work from own imitative
There will be a three month probation with a veiw to go permananat for the right candidiate after a period fo three months.
Monday to Thursday 8.00am to 8.15pm and Fridat16.30