Nursery teacher in Coventry - Easter start!
If you are passionate about working in Early years and would like the opportunity to work in the region of Coventry within a pre-school setting, this could be the role for you!
Monarch Education have many opportunities for you. We recruit for teachers in the Coventry and surrounding areas to place teachers from around the CV area and we help them take their career to the next level by getting them into schools to help our new generation of children excel and progress.
If this is something you are interested in and are passionate then to be successful in this role you need to:
- Hold QTS and have experience in Early years
- Want to work in a fun and vibrant atmosphere
- Be enthusiastic in designing learning & play activities
- Monitor children’s progress and be able to identify any issues
- Liaise with parents and colleagues about children’s progress
You would be desired to be a specialist in Early years and have strong organisation and planning skills. You will be confident in running a classroom and delivering activities that can keep the children engaged.
This is a larger than average sized primary school with an excellent reputation locally. The school would expect you to share their vision of the school as an inclusive learning community. You will be part of a large dedicated team that provide an excellent education for all, putting the health, wellbeing and safeguarding of every child at the centre of what they do.
Benefits of working for Monarch:
- Dedicated Primary Consultant with Specialist knowledge of working in Education
- Opportunity to work with vast amount of schools across the Midlands region
- Great rates of pay
- Opportunities to complete training courses to enhance your CPD portfolio
- Recommend a friend scheme up to £200
- Candidate of the term award
Monarch Education has been working with schools across Coventry for over 10 years and has built up an excellent reputation for putting our staff first. The schools we work with appreciate the positive relationships we build with our teachers and this is evident when they speak to our staff.
The school very welcoming and supportive, with regular networking and training opportunities available for all staff.