Semi-Senior - Wolverhampton
A leading regional firm of Chartered Certified Accounts seek a dedicated and enthusiastic part qualified Accounts & Audit Semi Senior to join their friendly team in Wolverhampton. They require a forward thinking and ambitious candidate who will be able to progress within the company having undergone a period of growth throughout their offices and an increasingly demanding workload.
On offer is a full study support package to help you attain your professional qualifications, an opportunity to work with an exceptional group of people who are keen to help you develop in your career.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Tax computations both personal and corporate
· VAT returns
· General bookkeeping
· Liaising directly with clients and HMRC
· Assisting and reviewing the work of more junior staff
· Exciting ad-hoc assignments
· Accounts preparation for Limited companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLP’s & Charities
- ACCA/ACA part-qualified or soon to be part-qualified
- 3+ years’ experience working within practice
- Excellent communication skills