Opportunity to join an FMCG company with ambitious expansion plans to take on and lead the Demand Planning process. You will be responsible for the Demand Planning for the UK using analysis of past trends and future sales to deliver an accurate demand plan.
As a key member of the Supply Chain team you will own the forecasting process, work collaboratively with customers and suppliers to improve forecast accuracy and deliver accurate demand plans for existing and new products.
You will maintain a strong customer service level and always look to improve the process and performance of the Demand Planning process.
Experience and Skills required:
- Good Demand Planning and Supply Chain experience.
- Ideally from an FMCG background.
- Excellent Microsoft skills and good understanding of ERP systems.
- Use of statistical analysis and modelling.
- You will have excellent communication skills and be able to influence other stakeholders.
- An excellent planner with the ability to strongly develop both the Demand Planning and your individual skills.
- Strong ability to work in a demanding and changing environment.
Demand Planning, Planner, Forecast, FMCG, Supply Chain, Supply Planner, FMCG, ERP, Customer, Service, Collaborative, Statistical Analysis, Modelling, S&OP, Sales & Operations Planning, Andover, Basingstoke, Hampshire, Newbury, Winchester, Salisbury, Berkshire, Tidworth, Southampton, Eastleigh, Amesbury, Stockbridge, Marlborough.
Excellent Benefits Package.