Altum are working with a fast-growth and innovative fin-tech company to recruit a Finance Controller.
This role supports the FD in leading the company’s financial accounting, reporting and control activities across the group of companies and to ensure they are carried out efficiently, effectively and in line with best practice.
The successful candidate will add value by acting as a facilitator in business risk management and carry out value for money reviews, thereby assisting Management where necessary.
- Monitor and analyse monthly operating results against budget
- Provide regular, timely and reliable management reports across the business, including forecasting and budgeting information, as required
- Present accurate and useful monthly financial reporting and analysis to the Financial Director
- Develop and control a centralised accounting system to ensure that accounts are effectively manager
- Prepare statutory accounts for the group of companies
- Qualified Accountant
- Effective communicator
- Strong commercial awareness
To discuss this role further, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.