INDEPENDENT FINANCIAL ADVISER
Reed are currently working with an expanding financial planning firm, based in Ascot.
They've recently gone through a successful management restructure, and are now looking to add financial advisers to their national presence.
They've got first-class admin and paraplanning support, with a ratio of 2 advisers to 1 paraplanner.
Cultural fit is absolutely vital to this organisation, they're a very friendly team with family values and flexible working at the very core of how they operate.
They've got leads to give to their employed advisers and are in the process of developing introducer realtionships with national accountancy and solicitor firms.
While there are these leads available, you will be expected to be proactive in developing your own successful relationships with support there if you require it.
· Actively seek and identify new business opportunities.
· To provide independent financial advice to clients.
· To build and maintain business relationships with professional connections.
· To maintain a high-quality service so that client needs are regularly reviewed and met.
· To ensure that all compliance and company standards are met.
· To regularly review personal development and performance with the T&D Manager in line with the T&C scheme.
. Flexible working, many of their advisers are free to work from home when not seeing clients
. 2:1 paraplanning to adviser ratio
Clearly, this is an environment focussed on allowing their advisers to develop new business relationships, so it's essential you're self-motivated, efficient, thorough and forward thinking.
You'll clearly have to present yourself as professional, proactive and positive attitude with an ability to multi-task.
Self-organised and able to prioritise workload to meet agreed deadlines.
Highly developed planning and organisational skills.
Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
Highly customer focused.
Smart professional appearance