Room Leader x2
LB Specialist Recruitment are working with an Ofsted Good rated medium sized vibrant nursery, who are recruiting for a Nursery Room Leader in their Pre-School Room. This role is perfect for someone with who is caring, happy, is driven to developing children and has experience with this age group.
As a Nursery Room Leader your room will be over ratio daily to give you time for your keyworker responsibilities whilst keeping a safe, fun and happy atmosphere.
All of their Nursery Room Leader have access to a large pool of resources, great training and development as well as long term progression and regular reviews.
As a Nursery Room Leader you will be working full time. Hours are 40 hours a week over 5 day on split shifts.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience to be a Nursery Room Leader:
• NVQ Level 3 Childcare qualification or equivalent
• Have experience working with children in a childcare setting
• Experience as a keyworker/Understanding of keyworker systems
• Excellent rates of pay, benefits and on-going support and career development.
Your day-to-day tasks would include as a Nursery Room Leader:
- Taking care of key children.
- Responsibility of keeping your practitioners on track.
- Liaising with more senior members of staff.
- Setting up, planning and performing activities.
- Performing observations on key children and analysing their development
- Liaising with room leaders and senior members of staff in the nursery
- Having to perform risk assessments on equipment and the areas within the nursery to ensure maximum safety.
- To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
- To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
- To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with your team reflective of the EYFS
- To work in partnership with the parents and provide good communication with them.
- Ensure confidentiality at all times
- Having lots of fun!