Based in Luton
Salary £32,000 - £36,000
A large listed company based in Luton are seeking an ambitious and driven part qualified Management Accountant. Working for a division of this global business you will work closely with the Senior Finance Manager producing month end accounts & provide business partnering to the wider business.
The role offers excellent diversity for the successful candidate and you will have wide exposure within the division.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Production of month end accounts
- Analysis and interpretation of margins and other financial data
- Balance sheet reconciliation and analysis
- Preparation of monthly forecasts and assistance with yearly budgets
- Ad hoc reports, presentation packs and analysis
- Assist purchase ledger, sales ledger and credit control as and when necessary and required.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of two years' experience of working at this, or a similar level
- Demonstration of strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and build relationships with internal and external personnel. Able to work within a team.
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload. Accustomed to working with and meeting time critical deadlines.
- Data inputting and analytical skill.
- Accustomed to Problem Solving.
- Self-starter and proactive with good attention to detail.