Graduate Project Manager
Rrcuiter is delighted to be working with an innovative global eCommerce parcel distribution business based in the heart of Central London. Easily accessible from anywhere in and around London with lots of local amenities. You will be part of a forward thinking, creative team which prides itself on being a leader within its sector.
We seek an enthusiastic, proactive graduate Project Manager with a 1st Class degree in IT or Project Management.
Ideally you will possess experience within a start up or SME business where you have been supporting the team in a solutions based environment. You will be confident in your communication and be able to demonstrate your skills and experience clearly within your CV. A solid educational background to degree level, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Passion for technology and innovation is a requirement.
- PMP / PRINCE II /AGILE certification is a plusJIRA and MS Project experience is a plus.
- Postman/SOAP UI experience is a plus.
Please get in touch with us today to discuss this exciting opportunity to join an exciting business. Great benefits include a healthcare package and annual bonus as well as contributory pension.