Financial Planning Assistant/Paraplanner
Working on behalf of a leading Hertfordshire IFA practice, we are seeking a Financial Planning Assistant to join their team, responsible for providing administration and technical support to the Financial Planners and Senior Managers, whilst providing a professional experience to all clients
The firm was founded in the 1980’s and has since shown continued and successful growth. Their team incorporates a dynamic and professional approach, with many of their advisers having over twenty years’ industry experience. The company provide a comprehensive range of holistic financial advice to individuals and businesses, focusing towards each client’s specific financial goals.
Working as Financial Planning Assistant, you will be reporting to the relevant team manager, responsible for the following:
- Provide office based administrative and technical support completing all tasks relating to new business submission, data entry, analysis, report writing, answering telephone calls and maintain other office systems
- Produce high quality meeting documentation
- Produce and respond to detailed written and oral communication in an office setting
- Provide a point of contact for clients & providers when adviser is unavailable
- Assist in the development of less experienced staff
- Undertake research and assist in the reviewing of new policies
- Interpret, use and evaluate numerical and graphical data
- Use standard applications to process, obtain and combine information - Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power point, outlook and database
We are seeking candidates who have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role working for an IFA firm. You will be at least educated to GCSE level, and any industry qualifications would be highly advantageous. You will competent with the use of Microsoft Office, and preferably have experience of Intelligent Office, Defaqto & FE.
You will be able to work on own initiative or with others on tasks with minimum supervision, having excellent attention to detail and accuracy coupled with good personal time management. You will be analytical with excellent report writing skills and have a good understanding of compliance standards.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence
Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 7 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but the information may be retained in connection with future opportunities.