IT Infrastructure Project Manager
Our client are currently looking to employ a enthusiastic and driven IT Infrastructure Project Manager. As an IT Infrastructure Project Manager you will be working for a global organisation with room to grow in the business and improve your skillset. The IT Infrastructure Project Manager will have great opportunities within the business and enjoy generous benefits with the job. Some of the duties that you would be doing are;
- Manages projects concurrently as identified and prioritized on IT Project
- Works collaboratively with business project management and IT project management teams to provide input and support the strategic direction of the initiative
- Oversees and monitors project activities and interdepartmental meetings.
Essential tech experience-
- Experience in Infrastructure foundational services, such as Active Directory, DNS/DHCP, Identity Access Management (IAM)
Why you should apply for this job?
- Opportunity to work for a global organisation
- Fantastic career growth opportunities
To apply for this position as an IT Infrastructure Project Manager please send an updated CV using the links below. Alternatively you can contact Ellie for a confidential discussion on this job and your career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By applying you are confirming you are happy to be added to the Addition Solutions mailing list regarding future suitable positions. You can opt out of this at any time simply by contacting one of our consultants.