Production Consultant, Marketing Services
About the Company
IQVIA is a dynamic company with a diverse portfolio, which is dedicated to helping its clients improve their clinical, scientific and commercial results. With approximately 56,000 employees in more than 100 countries, IQVIA is in a truly unique position to be able to support companies seeking to improve real-world patient outcomes and enhanced clinical trial outsourcing through treatment innovations, care provision and access.
The Marketing Services department provides channels for pharmaceutical companies to deliver their content to HCPs and patients, through e-mail, direct mail and in partnership with technology providers. In addition, we provide technology and services to help patients adhere to their medicine regime and help companies interact with clinical systems to optimise the way their products are prescribed and dispensed.
This is a new role working as part of the Marketing Services Production Team, managing the delivery of projects for a defined set of clients mainly based in the UK, working closely with the Marketing Services Commercial Team, the client and third-party service providers.
- Responsibility for handling designated accounts, co-ordination and timely delivery of marketing campaigns on time, to specification and at the approved margin
- Liaise with internal departments and external suppliers to ensure smooth running throughout each stage of a project.
- Effective and proactive communication to inspire client confidence, advising the client so they achieve maximum impact from their campaigns whilst complying with ABPI code of practice and data protection legislation.
- Provide an accurate and timely administration service from the quote through to invoice stage of each campaign.
Ensure relevant documentation and processes are up to date and are adhered to.
- Proven operations expertise in a professional services environment.
- Ability to build relationship remotely, working mainly on telephone and emails
- Methodical approach to project delivery.
- Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical industry and how it works would be helpful but not essential.
- English language is essential
- Microsoft Office proficient (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Proven analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills.
- Good team based interpersonal skills but also able to work independently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to demonstrate determination and resilience.