Registered Branch Manager - Domiciliary Care
Do you have experience of running a Domiciliary branch as a Registered Manager?
Do you have a passion for developing business and would like to start up your own branch from its infancy?
We are working with a multi award winning nationwide homecare service provider who requires a RBM for their new operation in South Buckinghamshire. There is huge potential for growth for this business and if you feel like the right person to take on this challenge, then please get in touch.
- You should be able to demonstrate a good track record of developing new business with Private clients as well as developing contracts with Local Authorities.
- Recruiting a team and supporting them to provide the highest levels of service
- Recruiting and inducting new Carers into the business.
- Ensuring that the working environment and company culture is magnetic to attract the best talent from the local area.
- A passion for providing Care and Leadership.
- Strong knowledge of domiciliary care and CQC compliance.
If you are interested in the role and meet the key criteria mentioned then please forward your up to date cv to or call to discuss things further.
***If this role isn't for you, but you are actively looking for work. I cover all Domiciliary care related vacancies in Buckinghamshire. Call me if you are looking for help in securing a role
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database