Contentious Probate Solicitor 2 years PQE - Swindon
Contentious Probate Solicitor 2 years + PQE - Wiltshire
Top tier Legal 100 law firm are looking to recruit an experienced contentious probate solicitor to join their successful and busy dispute resolution team into one of their 5 offices. This is a law firm with experts who work with clients on a variety of different legal issues.
The successful candidate will be required to work with a senior Associate Solicitor, assisting with contentious wills and probate claims and claims from early pre-action stages through to court proceedings being issued.
The key role will include:
- Dealing with claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family & Dependants) Act
- Claims challenging the validity of a will, based on capacity or undue influence
- Contentious Estate Administration, including disagreements between beneficiaries or issues with Executors in the performance of their duties
- Claims arising from breach of Trustee/Executor duties
- Professional negligence claims arising from the drafting or wills or poor estate administration
- Advising charities about claims that affect their legacy income
- TOLATA claims in context of estate administration.
The ideal candidate will have experience will have experience working in a dispute resolution team at a recognised national law firm and have excellent client relationship and people skills.
There is a highly attractive salary on offer with benefits.
If this is of interest to you then please contact George at QED Legal on or click "apply" now.