IT Services / Infrastructure Manager, Service Transition
IT Services / Infrastructure Manager, Service Transition, Service Delivery, ITIL
Salary & Benefits; £60k-£70K, Pension 12%, Bonus 10%, 26 Days holiday, Life Cover, Income Protection, Private Dental Insurance etc.
IT Services / Infrastructure Manager required by a market leading global company based in Liverpool. This is an exciting time for an IT Services / Infrastructure Manager to join this company as you will play a key part in implementing all processes on a global stage. The successful IT Service / Infrastructure Manager will manage activities related to the implementation and support of global IT services, ensuring that local requirements are fully considered whilst collaborating with colleagues around the world to promote a consistent approach globally. The successful IT Service / Infrastructure Manager will play a key role in managing the introduction of services into the IT environment, which includes ensuring new services have clearly defined service levels and performance measures. They will act as a single point of contact into IT Services for projects and will be coordinating the delivery of actions and managing communication with key stakeholders.
This role has 6 key areas
- Act as a single point of contact into the IT Services team for projects initiated by other parts of IT or the business.
- Lead the roll-out of global services into the local sites, considering any specific site requirements and constraints.
- Ensure that operational level agreements between IT teams and service level agreements with the business are defined as part of the introduction of any new service.
- Ensure operational support processes are fully defined.
Strategy & Roadmap;
- Drive towards consistent ways of working between global sites.
- Consider the bigger picture, taking responsibility for maturing IT solutions globally.
- Monitor performance of on-site IT services against defined SLAs.
- Deliver continuous improvement for the organisation. Regularly and critically review processes and procedures with a view to improving quality, simplicity, efficiency and/or effectiveness across all aspects of the department and the business.
- Support the execution of the company information security strategy by taking local accountability for information security in the sites.
- Invoke security incident response in line with procedure.
Resources & Leadership;
- Foster and promote strong collaboration within the team, wider IT function and the broader business.
- Supervise any on-site operational resources in a matrix management structure, including contract staff and external service provider personnel engaged in the support and/or implementation of IT services.
- Demonstrated leadership and personnel management skills.
- Experience working in a matrix management environment
- Operating with outsourced service providers in an international context
- ITIL Foundations qualified, or equivalent knowledge gained through work experience
- Experience working in an environment with a good documentation culture, including formal change management processes
- Experience developing technical work instructions and user guides
- Broad technical knowledge covering, but not limited to; enterprise networking, computer hardware and operating systems, communications infrastructure, IT security
- Experience of a highly regulated IT environment
*This is an urgent requirement and interviews will start ASAP*
If you are interested please click the "apply now" button below or send your CV John Perrotta for a further discussion, call option 1.
ninesharp IT is a minimum fuss specialist IT recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent IT professionals
(IT Service Transition Manager, IT Service Transition, Service Transition, Service Design, ITIL, Service Design, Infrastructure, Networks, Service Management, Governance, Stakeholder Management, Process Development, Process Improvement, Service Delivery, Service Lifecycle, Globalisation, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, Risk Management, Collaboration, Process Strategy, Project Delivery, Leader, Leadership, ITIL, QC, Quality Systems, Validate, Visio, PowerPoint, Liverpool)