Nursery Room Leader - SE4
Area:Brockley - SE4
Role: Full time - Room Leader - 40 hours
Salary & Qualification level: Up to £23,000 - Level 3 (depending on experience)
Our nursery is currently recruiting for a Room Leader to work at our lovely nursery based Brockley - South East London area.
We are looking for:
- A recognised qualification in childcare, equivalent to at least Level 3 (however a Degree would be advantageous)
- Significant experience of planning, implementing and evaluating a developmentally appropriate curriculum
- Have at least 1 years experience as a nursery room leader
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- A commitment to working in partnership with parents
- Previous experience of managing and motivating staff
- The ability to inspire and support a team of childcare practitioners
- Adaptable - able to work hands on and in an office setting
- Ability to write clear reports and communicate clearly in spoken and written form.
This is a permanent full time role consisting of 40 hours a week working Monday to Friday. We are offering up to £23,000 per annum, depending on candidate and qualification level.
If you are interested in this role apply now