eSift have an exciting opportunity for someone to manage and lead projects within a fast growing and dynamic IT Support business.
Their mission is to be the preferred and trusted provider of IT services to SME’s across the North West and are looking for a Project Manager to join them, in order to help to put their ambitious plans for growth into motion.
Salary: Up to £38,000 per annum dependant on experience plus pension and healthcare
Location: Speke, Liverpool (L24)
Hours: Mon-Fri 8.30am-5.30pm with the requirement to be on-call one in every 4-5 Saturdays from 10am to 5pm
You will create project plans using appropriate planning tools and then manage those projects to successful completion utilising both your own technical skills and those of other technical staff. You will be responsible for managing all resources within each project.
You will manage the gathering and communication of technical information to the sales department in a pre-sale’s capacity.
You will work report to the Service Delivery Manager, but you will be expected to be self-driven and be able to operate for substantial periods without close supervision. You will also work closely with the directors and other managers in the business.
Our ideal candidate will have/be;
- A solid understanding of project management principles, project management tools and proven history of delivering successful IT projects to small businesses such as office move/set-up, Microsoft Office 365 migrations, server installs/upgrades, etc. is.
- A good general knowledge of IT systems and their application in an SME environment.
- Hands on experience and technical knowledge of a wide range of business tech, ranging from MS products and systems, Windows and Office365 as well as all peripherals.
- Any relevant PM qualifications would be beneficial but not a necessity.
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills
- An analytical and exceptional problem-solving person
- Excellent communication skills
- A good leader, able to motivate others to achieve the required goals; typically leading by example and becoming involved in a “hands-on” manner where needed.
- A full, clean driving license
eSift have been appointed as the resource partner and we are managing this role on behalf of our client. To apply for this position please click on the “apply now” button below. Your CVwill then be held on our central database, if for any reason you do not wish us to retain your details please contact us via .