CER are working in partnership with Secondary Schools across Wirral and West Cheshire and we are seeking confident, outgoing and enthusiastic graduates to work as Teaching Assistants, Learning Support Assistants and Cover Supervisors.
The ideal Teaching Assistant will be able to work alongside the class teachers and in small group settings to deliver inspirational learning experiences. We are looking for Teaching Assistants who will consistently model effective teaching and learning and can demonstrate vision, imagination, creativity and a commitment to inclusive education and community cohesion.
Why work for CER? Well the benefits include (and are not limited to): -
* The support of a dedicated Secondary Consultant
* Plenty of variety and choice of work within diverse schools
* Flexible working to suit your individual needs, to include day to day cover, short term and long-term placements
* Great pay rates
* Excellent opportunities for CPD, all free!
* Recommend a Friend Scheme with the opportunity to earn up to £250 per referral
If you are interested in education, have a degree of any subject and are an enthusiastic, confident and outgoing person who would like to work in education, then we urge you to get in touch today. Please call Susanne on or submit your CV now.