Our client is a fast growing privately owned business based in Wigan who are looking for an experienced and effective credit controller to join their current team initially for a 6 weeks period.
You will be responsible for: -
- Develop effective client relationships through phone, email as well as attend client meetings
- Manage tight collection deadlines and invoice finance relationship/timeframes
- Collection of payments and post to accounts, performing reconciliations to update client account
- Assist with month end reporting on ledger and debt position
- Escalate where appropriate problem accounts and lead the legal process if required
- Daily/weekly bank reconciliations across 3 business units
- Produce weekly report for stakeholders and monitor cashflow
The successful candidate will have already had a few years’ experience within acreditcontrol department building effective relationships both internally and externally, handling the ledger successfully. The company is continuing to grow so this role is required to support the current workload and existing team.
If you are interested in this role or wish to discuss your CV, then please apply to Rachel Mitson at Rebus Recruitment Ltd and we would be happy to review your application.