Field Marketing / Account Manager
Working as part of a Business Unit Team, our client is seeking an experienced Account Development Manager with Project Management experience for this exciting role. You will work closely with and support your Business Unit Director to manage the creation and execution of the business account strategy to win and maintain clients in line with the company strategy, through building and maintaining excellent relationships with each client within the desired sectors.
Focus on achieving and succeeding revenue and profit targets for the Division and assist the Business Unit Directors and Project Managers to determine client and service strategies to ensure long term sales and profit growth.
You will be responsible and accountable for the delivery of all aspects of the Project or Campaign cycle undertaken in line with SLA and Margin requirements and via divisional and individual KPI's.
Scope of work
- To develop and maintain a strong relationship with existing and potential clients, generating new business and growing existing accounts.
- We have a varied portfolio of services which we provide and this role will involve starting conversations with potential clients to asses which of those services will be most suitable.
- Organising account visits
- Demonstrating and presenting products
- Establishing new business
- Maintaining accurate records
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Negotiating contracts and packages
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets
What we are looking for:
- Proven +2 years work experience in account management and existing customer upsell/cross-sell.
- Min 1 years Project management experience covering a relevant area e.g. Events, Retail, Field Marketing etc.
- The ability and desire to sell our varied portfolio of services.
- The flexibility to undertake regular travel abroad including staying away from home.
- Bilingual in popular European languages would be extremely desirable.
- Confident operating within peer groups and liaising with customer and clients.
- Strong Team Player with a "Can do attitude".
- Flexible & Analytical in Approach.
- Track record of ability to deliver against targets and within set timescales.
- Excellent Communication, Presentation, organisational & time management skills.
- Proficient Computer skills (all aspects of Microsoft Office).
- Working knowledge and management of budgets.
Salary banding - £24,000 - £28,000 + Package. Negotiable salary based on relevant experience and knowledge.