KS3 Teaching Assistant
TeacherHub are currently looking for KS3 and KS4 Teaching Assistants to work in the Swindon area, your day to day duties will include:
- Supporting students across the curriculum in Year 7 to Year 11 in the classroom, which may include 1 to 1 work or small group work
- Working with the classroom teacher to ensure that students understand the work and activities set
- Monitoring the progress of pupils and providing necessary feedback to the teacher
- Support in a variety of lessons such as English, Maths and Science
To be considered for this exciting KS3 and KS4 Teaching Assistant role, you will need the following experience:
- Have excellent communication skills, using positive language and expressions to encourage and support secondary students
- At least 3 months classroom experience
- Up-to-date knowledge of the current curriculum and classroom management
Our client is looking for KS3 and KS4 Teaching Assistants to join their team in Swindon, working on supply to start immediately.
If you are interested in applying to this Teaching Assistant role, please click apply now below.