Technical Product Owner
Description: The Role
The Technical Product Owner is accountable for the vision, strategy and management of a technology product or problem domain within Corporate Risk & Broking (CRB). They define and manage the delivery of product feature sets or assess fitness for purpose of technology products to deliver business outcomes.
- Strategy: Setting and communicating a product vision and strategy
- Ideation: Gather and promote the most relevant ideas into features
- Product Roadmaps: Plan and prioritize what (and when) the product teams will deliver
- Features: Define the "what" with user stories and requirements
- Liaison with business representatives, subject-matter experts, business analysts, product owners, scrum-masters, developers, testers and architects to ensure that the proposed solution is mapped to business outcomes
- Participate in user groups and practitioner forums comprising of key stakeholders across WTW to constantly improve the internal customer experience, gather additional requirements and shape future offerings
- User experience, a thorough understanding of how technology can help the user to successfully complete a task
- An ambassador for the product and a key stakeholder in user centred research and design related decision-making, ensuring state of the art approaches, methods and assuring the quality of the user experience.
Qualifications: The Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or an IT related subject or relevant business experience.
- Systems development, data management and project management experience required
- Ability to recognise game changing innovations and introduce relevant products to the WTW Tech offering for our customers
- Strong collaboration and team building skills
- Ability to work under pressure to tight timelines and without direct supervision
- Organised and methodical
- Excellent analytical problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Insurance Broker experience
- Varied SDLC experience including Agile Scrum.
A leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas - the dynamic formula that drives business performance.
15% Bonus, Training and Development Allowance, Healthcare, 25 Days Holiday (Option to buy 5 more), Flexi-hours, Flexible Working from home, Life Insurance and multiple flexi-benefits for you to choose from.